CleanStation DT3 for FDM, the “original” desktop system with thousands of installations worldwide.
Fast, efficient, one-button operation or fully programmable
Easy to use, the DT3 utilizes patented “heat, agitation and flow”
technology, the most efficient process for removal of soluble
support material. Use the pre-programmed settings for “one
touch” operation or enjoy the flexibility of a fully-programmable
system and set your own time and temperature* for cleaning your 3-D printed models. The DT3 model features a generous 12 x 10 x 10 work envelope, a stainless-steel tank with integrated basket and lid, low-level cut-off switch and whisper quiet operation. The DT3-P is not load sensitive, so multiple parts are cleaned as effectively as a single part.
For use with Stratasys models: u-Print,
F170, F270, F370, 380 MC, 450 MC
- Fast warm up
- Single-touch and fully automated control?
- Programmable heat and time
- Integrated lid and parts basket
- Basket self-drains into tank
- Quick-disconnect, appliance style plumbing
- Chemical resistant stainless-steel tank
- Recessed “no drip” top
- High-efficiency, multi-point manifold
- Low-level cut-off switch
- “Whisper quiet” operation
- Made in USA
- Work envelope: 12” x 10” x 10”
- Tank capacity: 1200 cubic inch, 6 gallons
- Machine dimensions: 23.5” x 21.3 “ x 19.25”
- Power requirements: 120V, 15 AMP service
- Programmable heat capacity: 1300 watts
- Shipping weight 72 lbs.