A heavy-duty, “professional-grade” soluble support removal system optimized to accommodate large FDM/ FFF parts and quantities of DDM parts.
Unlike ultrasonic cleaners, CleanStation systems are not load sensitive, offering efficient batch processing for maximum throughput. The SRS II system is also equipped with active cooling to prevent warpage and de-lamination of delicate parts. This model is mobile and self-contained. Mounted on casters and equipped with appliance-style “quick-disconnect” plumbing, this unit can be hard wired and plumbed into place or rolled from one location to another.
Jet-Direct (offers adjustable flow rate and positioning of jets)
For use with all FDM/FFF 3-D printers with soluble support.
- Large-capacity, high-performance
- Heavy duty, industrial grade
- Stainless steel tank and basket
- Integrated sink and spray faucet for rinsing of parts
- “One-touch” automated control
- Programmable for time and temperature
- Quick warm up
- Fast agitation for quick support removal
- Quick-disconnect, appliance-style plumbing
- High-efficiency, multi-jet manifold
- Hinged and locking tank lid
- Hinged basket lid
- Recessed “no drip” top
- One-year warranty